Metal Gear Solid 4 Online
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
March 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» benefits fish oil
Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:32 pm by Guest

» heterogeneous
Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:05 pm by Guest

» программы для компьютра
Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:57 am by Guest

» гинекологические болезни
Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:43 am by Guest

» improved search engine ranking backlink building service
Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:27 pm by Guest

» Продвижение неизбежно
Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:14 am by Guest

» generic cialis canada
Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:53 am by Guest

» Игровые автоматы онлайн-играть на деньги и на фишки
Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:06 am by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:26 pm by Guest

Top posters
Darkseid08
 
solid strom
 
P!llow Pants
 
Mrs. Obama
 
BegForMercy
 
SnakeSHIT
 
Solid_Steak
 
chuy
 
Raging Cobra
 
Shizzy
 
Poll
What is your favorite camo?
Raindrop
23%
 23% [ 9 ]
Tree Bark
10%
 10% [ 4 ]
Splitter
21%
 21% [ 8 ]
Leaf
10%
 10% [ 4 ]
Old Rhodesian
3%
 3% [ 1 ]
Snow
21%
 21% [ 8 ]
Tiger Stripe
13%
 13% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 39

Share | 
 

 The War bunnies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
P!llow Pants
Goddess of F0XDie
P!llow Pants

Number of posts : 190
Age : 27
Location : GANGSTA grove C.A
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: The War bunnies   Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:31 pm

Lol so i hung out with some war bunnies this morning and u know what i respect them now. they have some beastie players and they are the only clan iv ever won and beat that dont talk shit. So i wanted to let everyone know war bunnies are my buddies now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The War bunnies   Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:44 am

War Bunnies Hm Ive heard of them But never relly faced them before so..Yeah...
Back to top Go down
Solid_Steak
F0XDIE Private
Solid_Steak

Number of posts : 51
Age : 28
Location : CA
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: The War bunnies   Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:25 am

I remember playing against La Guapa and some of their members in survival and gettin my ass kicked pretty bad. ahah I checked out their clan website recently and its pretty cool. They even have a photo gallery type thing for each member! Why dont we have that? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P!llow Pants
Goddess of F0XDie
P!llow Pants

Number of posts : 190
Age : 27
Location : GANGSTA grove C.A
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: The War bunnies   Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:01 pm

yeah steak i went on their web page too.. its like all pro looking lol. yeah i like their site and that photo thing. its pretty down. We should get more involved like they do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The War bunnies   Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:12 pm

HaVoC.AURA wrote:
Lol so i hung out with some war bunnies this morning and u know what i respect them now. they have some beastie players and they are the only clan iv ever won and beat that dont talk shit. So i wanted to let everyone know war bunnies are my buddies now

Yea war bunnies r kool ppl mostly just ppl who were in the Mr. clan
La guapa,Ukylink,Xaiyu,staircase,sniperwolf r all koo ass ppl
Staircase is a high lvl sloth i always thought that was pretty funny
Back to top Go down
P!llow Pants
Goddess of F0XDie
P!llow Pants

Number of posts : 190
Age : 27
Location : GANGSTA grove C.A
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: The War bunnies   Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:04 pm

yeah some of them told me they wer ex. mr. clan guys. they also won a touny too.. la guapa has the purple beret. i know a couple people in the war bunnies that say its a pretty crappy clan too though.. im not gonna say any names but one of their top people told me war bunnies have horrible organization. kinda like f0xdie i guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The War bunnies   Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:47 am

HaVoC.AURA wrote:
yeah some of them told me they wer ex. mr. clan guys. they also won a touny too.. la guapa has the purple beret. i know a couple people in the war bunnies that say its a pretty crappy clan too though.. im not gonna say any names but one of their top people told me war bunnies have horrible organization. kinda like f0xdie i guess.
Yea played with them a couple times in survival random war bunnies always asking wat team am im on, ppl not showing, getting disconnected, they switched lobbies like 3 times...Sound faniliar?
But there still kool if u leave F0XDIE (dont though) join war bunnies their kool peeps
Back to top Go down
P!llow Pants
Goddess of F0XDie
P!llow Pants

Number of posts : 190
Age : 27
Location : GANGSTA grove C.A
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: The War bunnies   Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:56 pm

VA_Shooter wrote:
HaVoC.AURA wrote:
yeah some of them told me they wer ex. mr. clan guys. they also won a touny too.. la guapa has the purple beret. i know a couple people in the war bunnies that say its a pretty crappy clan too though.. im not gonna say any names but one of their top people told me war bunnies have horrible organization. kinda like f0xdie i guess.
Yea played with them a couple times in survival random war bunnies always asking wat team am im on, ppl not showing, getting disconnected, they switched lobbies like 3 times...Sound faniliar?
But there still kool if u leave F0XDIE (dont though) join war bunnies their kool peeps

Yeah i agree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrs. Obama
Former F0XDIE, now they suck :)
Mrs. Obama

Number of posts : 124
Age : 30
Location : Tucson, Arizona
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The War bunnies   Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:04 pm

yeah the bunnies are pretty cool. Guap is a cool cat and quite frankly a beast. They gave us a real good game last night when we were rolling thru teams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The War bunnies   

Back to top Go down
 
The War bunnies
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» bunnies or hamsters?
» Need Jane the Rabbit!!
» playboy playmate bunnies , SUZIE Q

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: